A viral video shows how a stunt during marriage went wrong to the extent that bride rushed out of dais in panic. It is said that the video is from Maharashtra and probably some months old.
The video shows that both bride and groom prep for a stunt on cam to make sure that their marriage ceremony becomes memorable and fun. The two are holding sparkle gun with their backs on each other.
But then as the two are smiling and posing for the camera with cheering family and friends, the sparkle gun of the bride suddenly misfires and a ball of fire is seen briefly close to the face of the bride.
The bride must have felt serious burning sensation and she threw the gun and tried to rush off stage perhaps wanting some relief.